Move right into this impressive 4,100+ square foot condo in a private wooded setting and located 1.3 miles to downtown Lake Geneva. This former model home comes fully furnished and features an open floor plan and high-end finishes throughout. The chef's kitchen has Viking Professional appliances and opens to the Great Room with fireplace, built-in cabinetry, and a private deck overlooking a wooded area. The master suite features a walk-in closet and luxury bathroom with a clawfoot tub and walk-in shower. There's a finished walkout lower level, perfect for entertaining with Game Room, Wet Bar, Family Room with fireplace and Patio overlooking the pond and woods. There's a secret hidden Wine/Cigar Room, Bonus Room, Gym/Storage Room and 2 car attached garage. Low monthly assessments. Turn Key.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Regent Hill
- Condominium Name Regent Hill
- Total SqFt. 4,120
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- HOA Fees Monthly 280.0
- Total Taxes $9,146
- Tax Year 2019
- Units In Building 8
- Building Type 2 Story
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Exterior Brick/Stone, Stone, Stucco/Slate
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, In-Unit Laundry, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 14'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 16'
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- 2 11' x 12'
- 2 Main
- 3 11' x 11'
- 3 Main
- 4 16' x 14'
- 4 Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 8' x 8'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Wooded
- Exterior Features Balcony, Patio/Porch, Private Entry
- Association Common Amenities Common Green Space
- Water Features Pond, View of Water, Waterfrontage on Lot
- Garage Attached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Directions From Downtown Lake Geneva, Head North on Broad Street to George Street (Hwy H) make a left, To Edgewood Dr, make a left; Regent Hill Will Be On Your Right.
- Elementary School Central - Denison
- Middle School Lake Geneva
- High School Badger
- School District Lake Geneva J1