Walk to town from this adorable Cape Cod with 52' of level Geneva Lake frontage and a lot depth of 550'. So many options: Move-in, add-on or build your lake front dream home. Features include a new chef's kitchen, maple floors, large wrap-around deck, a stream and stunning lake views. There's a huge 6'x99' pier, a gradually sloped sand beach with sand walk all the way out, buoy, jet ski ramp, two shore stations, swim raft and a 2 1/2 car garage. This incredible location is walking distance to Pier 290, Cafe Calamari, Green Grocer, Clear Water Spa, Library & Festivals. Perfect view of fireworks
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 1,200
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 50x552
- Directions Highway 50 West of Downtown Lake Geneva to Geneva Street, South (left) to Walworth Avenue, East (left) to home on the lakefront.
- Total Taxes $15,581
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 10'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- 2 Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- 3 Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Ramp/Lift, Boat Slip, Lake, Pier, 51-100 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Williams Bay
- Middle School Williams Bay
- High School Williams Bay
- School District Williams Bay