Enjoy rare west-facing views with breathtaking sunsets from this incredible and historic site located just a few blocks from downtown Lake Geneva. Situated on the former Wheeler estate ''The Knoll'' and south of Stone Manor, this home has high views overlooking the Riviera Ballroom, Lake Geneva Beach and downtown. You'll have the best seat on the lake for the fireworks. This lot has 45.33 feet of lake frontage, 60 feet of width at the rear, and is over 260 feet deep. There's a shared pier with one house and a private/lifted boat slip with possibility to add private pier. The home is sold as-is and can be renovated or start over. Floor plans and renderings for a possible 5,000 sf home with 4+ bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 2 car garage are available. You are surrounded by new, high end homes.
- County WALWORTH
- Total SqFt. 1,700
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions From downtown Lake Geneva, follow South Lake Shore Drive past the Stone Manor Estate, make a right on Knoll Lane. Go to the end, on right. The address on house is 869, but tax records address is 978.
- Total Taxes $23,659
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement Finished, Full, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Appliances Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 8' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 18' x 7'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Attached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, Lake, Pier, 1-50 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Central - Denison
- Middle School Lake Geneva
- High School Badger
- School District Lake Geneva J1