This is your opportunity to own a piece of Lake Geneva history. The Ryerson Estate known as Bonnie Brae is located off the prestigious Snake Road. This 6 bedroom, 4 bath home has been meticulously restored while maintaining its vintage charm. The large open kitchen features a Dacor range, Sub-Zero refrigerator and a walk in pantry. There's a beautiful sunroom, billiards room, family room with coffered ceiling, all new bathrooms, hardwood floors and original leaded glass restored windows. Outdoors you'll find a spectacular fire pit with expansive lake views and a 100 by approx 60 feet of deeded level lake frontage with private pier, canopied boat slip and two jet ski ramps. There are perennial gardens and mature trees. This is a one of a kind home.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Bonnie Brae Condominiums
- Total SqFt. 5,600
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions From downtown Lake Geneva, take Highway 50 west to Snake Road, south to Bonnie Brae Lane. Go through stone pillars, take the road down towards the lake. Veer left towards the end of the road to home.
- Total Taxes $18,748
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Partial
- Interior Features Pantry, Security System, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, In-floor, Radiant, Zoned Heating
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Dimensions 20' x 16'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 16' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 24' x 16'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Den Office Dimensions 16' x 8'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- 2 21' x 13'
- 2 Upper
- 3 20' x 11'
- 3 Upper
- 4 14' x 11'
- 4 Upper
- 5 12' x 11'
- 5 Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Ramp/Lift, Lake, Pier, 51-100 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Well
- Elementary School Woods
- Middle School Lake Geneva
- High School Badger
- School District Lake Geneva-Genoa City Uhs